Monday, December 20, 2010

WHERE'S THE HOLLYWOOD DIRT???!!! ...With Christmas and the New Year upon us, I’m taking a break with plans to sleep in until at least 7:30am and stay up until at least 10:30pm every day. I know, lofty goals, huh? I also plan to binge on homemade holiday treats and the occasional tamale for the next couple of weeks.

As another year draws to a close, I want you to know that I am extremely thankful to you for making our dumb little radio show a daily part of your early morning routine in 2010.

You are the reason why I’m able to drag myself out of bed every morning at 2 o’clock. Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe, and Happy New Year.

Oh, and if you happen to do something seriously dumb and/or noteworthy during the rest of 2010, be sure and tell us about it when we’re back on the radio after the ball drops.
--mike

No comments: