Monday, May 06, 2013
WEEKEND UPDATE: LINDSAY LOHAN just barely avoided a probation violation by checking into the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, California at around 1:30 A.M. Friday. (PHOTO) (PHOTO)
It sounds like the court will probably approve everything, so Lindsay will do her 90 days there. Lindsay did a stint at Betty Ford back in 2010, during which she got into a fight with a female employee who caught her sneaking out for a night. To recap, the last time she stayed there a lot of stuff happened. Rehab wasn't one of them.
2. The Department of Children and Family Services took CHARLIE SHEEN'S twins away from his ex-wife BROOKE MUELLER, and gave them to Charlie's OTHER ex-wife DENISE RICHARDS.
Sources told TMZ that Mueller’s home was determined to be unsafe for the four-year-olds because she was suspected of using drugs. There’s no official word on why Sheen didn’t get custody of the boys, but he's cool with Denise having them.
3. As expected, KEIRA KNIGHTLEY got married over the weekend. Keira and singer James Righton made The Big Mistake Saturday in a village in the French countryside. (PHOTO) (PHOTO) (PHOTO)
The couple later celebrated with approximately 50 friends and family at the Knightley family farmhouse.
WHEN STAGE CRASHERS ATTACK: JUSTIN BIEBER was reportedly "attacked" onstage in Dubai last night. What happened was some guy managed to breach security and ran onstage as Justin was performing at a piano.
He got close enough to grab The Biebs him from behind before security knocked him into the piano and then onto the ground. (VIDEO CLIP) And don't worry girls, Justin is fine and will live to Instagram another shirtless pic!
2. Motley Crue guitarist MICK MARS was also knocked to the ground over the weekend by an overzealous fan. The Crue was playing in Canada on Saturday when an unidentified man rushed the stage trying to get to singer VINCE NEIL, inadvertently pushing over Mars -- and on his 62nd birthday, no less!
The band stopped the show briefly to make sure Mick was okay. Before walking offstage, drummer TOMMY LEE yelled, quote, "What the [eff] is wrong with you, you [effing] idiot?"
Mars later took to his Twitter page to assure fans he was "alright."
KIM AND KANYE SET WEDDING DATE?: RadarOnline claims it has all the details of KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST'S impending nuptials.
An insider reportedly told Radar they are planning to wed right after the baby is born in July. “Kim’s choice at the moment is a starlight ceremony in California’s Big Sur,” the insider said. And Kanye has supposedly agreed to all of Kim’s plans, but he has made it clear he does not want any media at the wedding and they will not sell their wedding photos for profit.
Meanwhile ... the always stylish Kim and the never-smiling Kanye were photographed strolling hand in hand in New York City yesterday. (PHOTO)
Prior to their night out, Kimmie Tweeted 'Date night with my ❤' and the above photo. On Saturday, she Tweeted out a much less glamorous pic of her swollen feet from the strappy sandals she wore to some red carpet event that night.
SPLITSVILLE - POPULATION THE RED HAIRED CHICK ON 'SUBURGATORY': JANE LEVY -- best known for her current role as Tessa Altman on the ABC comedy "Suburgatory" -- is officially divorced.
She actually split with her husband in 2011, after just seven months, but they didn't pull the trigger on the divorce until recently.
BABY POOP: ALANIS MORISSETTE showed off her bikini body during some beach time with her son in Hawaii. (PHOTO) (PHOTO)
2. HOLLY MADISON showed off her post-baby bikini body just six weeks after giving birth. She tells Life & Style she's lost 30 pounds of the 40 she put on during pregnancy.
3. JESSICA SIMPSON and her growing baby bump were photographed at LAX with daughter and fiancé in tow. As big as Jess is she's reportedly not due for another two months. (PHOTO) (PHOTO)