Tuesday, September 09, 2014

TAYLOR SWIFT REVEALS SHE'S 'STRAIGHT-UP ENEMIES' WITH ANOTHER FEMALE SINGER - IS IT KATY PERRY?: In the new issue of "Rolling Stone" among the things TAYLOR SWIFT revealed is that she's beefin' with another female singer.


"For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not. She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'"

But then it all became clear: "She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me. I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.'"

Swift wouldn't name drop, but said whomever it is is the subject of a song on Taylor's upcoming album titled "Bad Blood".

And since she refused to name names, the World Wide Web of Celebrity Beef started speculating.  Billboard offered four guesses as to who Taylor's frenemy could be. They're thinking Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, or Selena Gomez, with Perry being the most likely.

"The Prism singer seems the most likely candidate -- and indeed, Internet detectives are already pointing to the fact that some dancers left Swift's Red Tour in 2013 to go back to dance for Katy on her Prismatic Tour. Additionally, while Swift notes this fallout isn't over a guy, the fact that the two both dated John Mayer probably doesn't help the relationship."

SWIFT'S LOVE LIFE NON-EXISTENT: Tay also dropped this nugget during the interview… she hasn't been on a date since breaking up with HARRY STYLES over a year ago. As to why, she says, "I feel like watching my dating life has become a bit of a national pastime. And I'm just not comfortable providing that kind of entertainment anymore."

So then what about getting random action when her passion purse feels the need? Nope. She doesn't hook up. "I just think it's pointless if you're not in love, and I don't have the energy to be in love right now. So no."

No comments: