Monday, December 08, 2014

MARIAH CAREY THINKS REVENGE WAS BEHIND VOCAL TRACK LEAK: Within hours of MARIAH CAREY's weak live performance at the Rockefeller Tree Lighting last week, an isolated vocal track hit the Internet and Mimi thinks it could have been leaked by one of the sound techs working on the show. (LINK)

The New York Daily News reports Mariah feels it was done out of revenge. According to their source, "She believes they did it to punish her for not showing up to taping the day before the live event"

Carey was supposed to pre-record the performance the night before but was three hours late. Producers chose to exclude her from the event, but later relented on the condition she perform live.

SOMEONE WROTE 'RAPIST' ON BILL COSBY'S HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME STAR: Someone defaced BILL COSBY's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame over the weekend, taking a marker to it and writing the word "rapist" on it three times.


The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce was not amused. "When people are unhappy with one of our honorees," they wrote in a statement, "we would hope that they would project their anger in more positive ways than to vandalize a California State landmark."

More than 20 women have come forward in recent weeks accusing Cosby of sexual misconduct and assault.

DID CHRIS BROWN'S GIRLFRIEND MAKE SWEET LOVE WITH DRAKE?!: CHRIS BROWN and his girlfriend Karrueche Tran have broken up ... again ... and Brown is saying it's because she hooked up with DRAKE!

The drama all started Friday night when Chris announced during a gig that he was now single, adding "[Eff] that [B-word]."

So Saturday, Karrueche posted an inspirational quote on Instagram on how to deal when "something bad happens." ​In the very long caption, she wrote, "I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That's not love. And if that's what you define as love then I don't want it."

Chris posted a response, which read in part, "I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake!"

He later removed the post, and hit up Instagram with a lengthy apology alongside a picture of himself with his head hanging in shame.


"I love hard and react impulsively when I'm hurt at times. I don't think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a nigga feel hella WACK for doing it. So I AM APOLOGIZING I live in a glass house and the same shit that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl. I don't care how my image my look to the public because I'm still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!"

MEGAN FOX AND BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN GOT HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER - WILL THEY DIE?!: MEGAN FOX and BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN got hit by a drunk driver in Los Angeles on Thursday, but they're fine.

Word is the other driver crossed lanes and crashed his Mini Cooper head-on into Brian and Megan's Range Rover. He's going to live too, thanks to his airbag, but was arrested and charged with DUI.

No comments: