Thursday, February 26, 2015

MADONNA FELL DOWN SOME STAIRS AT BRIT AWARDS - WILL SHE DIE?!: MADONNA suffered a pretty bad fall while performing at the Brit Awards last night. She was standing on the top step of some stairs leading up to a platform, wearing a really long, black cape that her dancers were supposed to pull off.

Well, something went wrong, and they ended up yanking her down the stairs. (PHOTO) (PHOTO) (PHOTO) (PHOTO) (PHOTO)

Madge tumbled all the way to the floor! She's okay, though. The only thing that got bruised was her ego. And props to the old lady for regrouping and continuing the performance like a pro. (PHOTO)

MADONNA SHARES HER THOUGHTS ON GAGA + KANYE: In the new issue of "Rolling Stone", Madonna shares her thoughts on LADY GAGA and KANYE WEST.

On Gaga: "I don't think she wants my crown . . . we live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing.

"The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs . . . [but] I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue."

That song being "Born This Way" that many thought sounded too much like "Express Yourself".

On Kanye: "He doesn't have the same filters other people have . . . I don't always agree with the things he says or does . . . I don't always like his music, even. But he's a beautiful mess. I love him . . . [but] I think he takes award shows too seriously."

LINDSAY ORDERED TO PERFORM 125 MORE HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE: LINDSAY LOHAN was ordered to perform 240 hours of community service for her car crash in 2012, and told the court she did -- but yesterday, a judge decided 125 of those hours were bogus, and ordered her to do them over again.

TMZ says Lindsay counted time she was onstage performing in the London play "Speed the Plow", and a meet-and-greet afterwards. Her attorney also mentioned the judge had a problem with some "work shadowing" she did that she also counted towards the total.

No comments: