Tuesday, September 29, 2015

KATE HUDSON - IS NICK JONAS HITTIN' DAT?!: KATE HUDSON and NICK JONAS are reportedly hooking up.

The two were photographed together at Disney World together on Saturday, then spotted having brunch on Sunday. Kate was also reportedly at Nick's concert at the House of Blues Saturday night.  [PHOTO]


But all that togetherness doesn't necessarily mean they're an item. Sources tell TMZ they are not dating -- they're merely doing the Hokey Pokey ... the Mattress Mambo ... the Beast with Two Backs ... the, well, you get the idea.

Oh, by the way, Kate is 36, he's 23, in case you were wondering.

BIEBER LAYS DOWN THE RULES: Listen up America; you can't just walk up to JUSTIN BIEBER and demand a picture with him. There are RULES you have to follow.

Luckily, Justin just released a series of Snapchat videos laying them down.



First of all, he says, "The way that you ask or approach me when you want a photo with me is going to determine if I take a photo or not." But if he doesn't respond to your request, that means he does NOT want to take a photo with you.

If that happens, screaming or being more aggressive is NOT going to help. You just have to deal. "Please just respect me and treat me the way that you'd want to be treated."

Justin would also like your intentions to be pure. He doesn't like it when people just want a picture so they can prove they met him.

"I'm not unreachable. I'm not unattainable. I'm just like you," the Biebs concludes.

No comments: