Friday, April 15, 2011

DAVID ARQUETTE'S SEX DRIVE WAS THE REASON BEHIND THE SPLIT: In a radio interview yesterday (Thursday), COURTENEY COX said her marital problems are the result of DAVID ARQUETTE wanting it all the time!!!

Kevin Winters/Getty Images
"Whenever I would, like, need consoling from David," Courteney said,"he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting a boner. (He'd be)like, 'Oh, I'm so sorry your dad's dying. Can we (eff)?'"

Kevin Winters/Getty Images
Courteney also said she hasn't had sex with anyone since the split -- including her "Cougar Town" co-star Josh Hopkins, whom she recently vacationed with.

UPDATE - SHAKIRA DID *NOT* HAVE HER RING STOLEN: There was video we posted yesterday in which it appeared that a SHAKIRA fan had slipped a ring off her finger during a recent Mexico City concert last week, but her rep says "there is no truth" to the reports. Video screen grabs pulled by TMZ seem to back him up ...


"A fan grabbed her hand and she looked down," Shakira's rep says. "Her ring is still visible on her hand as she continued to walk through the crowd.”

CELEBRITY BIRTHDAYS: Harry Potter’s Hermione and Today’s Other Celebrity Birthdays. You'll find them HERE.

Emma thanks you  personally for your birthday wishes here, and tells you all about her current and future plans in a video, if you are so inclined to watch, here.
QUOTE/UNQUOTE: "I love seeing Lady Gaga's boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry's boobs and bum. But that's not what my music is about. I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears." -- ADELE in a Rolling Stone interview.


And don't hold your breath waiting for Adele to join the ranks of those baring all -- or nearly all -- onstage. She adds: "Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my [boobs] and [butt] out for no one."

BABY NEWS: PINK - who's due any day now -  and baby daddy CAREY HART were out enoying the day in L.A. yesterday ...

JENNIFER GARNER with Violet in Santa Monica enjoying some mommy and me time on the way to a play date ...

No comments: