Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WATCH DAVID ARQUETTE’S VERY PUBLIC BREAK UP WITH HIS FIANCEE: DAVID ARQUETTE broke up with his fiancée Christina McLarty on the streets of L.A. Friday night, and the whole thing was caught on video.



David and Christina had just had dinner together and something obviously went down because when they left the restaurant, David had clearly had it!

The video shows him walking away, yelling stuff like, "That's it! I can't take it anymore," and "I'm done, I'm done. I'm sorry...just like your last guy." Meanwhile, Christina was chasing after him, pleading for him to come back.

No word on which "last guy" David was referring to, but Christina did date "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis before hooking up with Arquette.

David and Christina welcomed their first child, a son they named Charlie, in April. They got engaged this past July.

KRIS JENNER CALLS BRUCE JENNER TRANSITIONING RUMORS 'SILLY': KRIS JENNER would like you to know that soon-to-be-ex BRUCE is not becoming a woman. On the "Today" show yesterday, Kris called the rumors "silly," adding, "They've been saying that since the '70s."

Kris also pretended she had no idea who Bruce is dating right now, despite rumors that she's furious at him for hooking up with her best friend: "I just want him to be happy, I don't care who he goes out with. And I don't know who he's dating, he doesn't check in with me."

SNAPSHOT: Check out the very revealing black dress MARIAH CAREY hit the stage in in Shanghai Sunday night.  (PHOTO) (PHOTO)

No comments: