Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MILEY CYRUS AND PATRICK SCHWARZENEGGER TOGETHER AGAIN: It's not clear if MILEY CYRUS is still mad at PATRICK SCHWARZENEGGER over his questionable behavior with two different women during spring break, but if she is, she's over it enough to have gone out to dinner with him Monday night.

People magazine claims Miley is upset and embarrassed about the spring break photos, even though Patrick didn't technically cheat. Us Weekly says he's "on probation" with her. Entertainment Tonight paints a prettier picture. According to them, they were laughing, joking, and couldn't keep their hands off each other during their dinner Monday night. [PHOTO]

CELINE DION DISCUSSES HUSBAND'S CANCER BATTLE: CELINE DION discussed her husband's battle with throat cancer on Good Morning America, revealing that it's to the point now where Rene can't use his mouth to eat.



"He's got a feeding tube," she tells GMA. "I have to feed him three times a day . . . I do this myself. And so I feed my husband, and I feed my kids."

Celine has been on a break from her Las Vegas residency while she and Rene deal with his cancer. She will resume her shows in August.

No comments: