Wednesday, May 20, 2015

GEORGE CLOONEY OPENS UP ABOUT PROPOSAL: Most women wouldn't have to think about it if GEORGE CLOONEY proposed to them, but Amal Alamuddin apparently isn't most women.


In an interview with CBS This Morning, George says they never discussed marriage talk before he proposed to her, he just "dropped it on her" one day.

He says he cued up a playlist of his aunt ROSEMARY CLOONEY's songs, then got down on one knee. "I asked her, and she just kept saying, 'Oh my, God,' and 'Wow,' and we just sat there. And finally, I just said . . . 'I've been on my knee for about 28 minutes so I gotta get an answer out of this because I'm gonna throw a hip out! I might not be able to stand back up.'"

BEYONCÉ EMPTIED AN EXPENSIVE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE INTO A HOT TUB AND PEOPLE ARE UPSET: During the making of the NICKI MINAJ and BEYONCÉ video for their song "Feeling Myself," Bey emptied a bottle of expensive champagne into a hot tub, just because she can, and now the Internet is freaking out.


The bottle in question was a bottle of Armand de Brignac, a.k.a. 'Ace of Spades'. A single bottle costs anywhere from $300 to hundreds of thousands of dollars, although it's unclear how expensive the one in the video is.

In any event, people lost their minds over it online, saying things like: "Beyoncé, pouring my college tuition fees into a hot tub" . . . and, "Even just $1,000 could have completely changed someone's life" ... and "Seeing her pour out a $20,000 bottle into a pool is a slap in the face."

For what it's worth, Jay Z owns that champagne, so it's likely no one paid for it.

No comments: