Wednesday, August 05, 2015

KELLY OSBOURNE TRYS TO SLAM DONALD TRUMP, FAILS MISERABLY: KELLY OSBOURNE got herself in hot water on "The View" yesterday after she made a dumb comment about Latinos.




During a conversation about DONALD TRUMP'S recent comments regarding the deportation of illegal immigrants, Kelly asked rhetorically, "If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who's going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?"

Well, the ladies weren't having that and quickly pounced on her. "No, I didn't mean it like that! Come on!," Kelly said in her defense. "No, I would never mean it like that!"

Despite her protests, the Internet blew up with people tweeting and Facebooking their objections. After the show, Kelly issued an apology on Instagram.

"I'll take responsibility for my poor choice of words, but I will not apologize for being a racist because I'm not. I whole-heartedly [effed] up today. I don't want to [B.S.] anyone with lame excuses."

A photo posted by Kelly Osbourne (@kellyosbourne) on


"By the way," she concluded, "I clean my own [effing] toilets."

No comments: