Wednesday, April 09, 2014

IS KIMYE’S WEDDING IN JEOPARDY?: KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST'S plans to marry in France next month may have hit a snag. According to the not-always-reliable Radaronline, the couple just found out French law requires at least one of them to live in France for at least 40 days before the wedding.

While Kanye does own an apartment in Paris, he doesn’t live there full time, so they may have to reschedule the event or find another country to marry in.

GWYNETH PALTROW SHOWS US HER PICS: GWYNETH PALTROW posted a photo of herself with son Moses yesterday in honor of his 8th birthday, but the real scene stealer was the wedding ring on her finger.

It’s unclear, however, if the photo was taken before or after the now infamous "uncoupling" ...



MILEY OPENS UP ABOUT LEAVING LIAM AND DISNEY: In the new issue of "Elle" magazine, MILEY CYRUS is interviewed in the new issue of Elle magazine and among the topics discussed is how she’s dealt with change in the past few years.

Not only has she broken away from her Disney Hannah Montana image, she also called off her engagement to LIAM HEMSWORTH last year. But Miley wants everyone to know she’s doing okay despite both splits.


"When I went through a really intense breakup — you know, I was engaged — and when I was with him or when I was on Disney, the thing that gave me the most anxiety was not knowing what to do with myself when Disney wasn’t there to carry me anymore or if I didn’t have him," she tells Elle.

"And now I’m free of both of those things, and I’m fine. I lay in bed at night by myself and I’m totally okay, and that’s so much stronger than the person three years ago, who would have thought they would have died if they didn’t have a boyfriend."

Speaking of Miley ... The other night when she canceled her show in Charlotte, the local news aired an interview featuring this heartbroken fan ...



COVER SHOT: JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS is NAKED on the cover of this week's Rolling Stone ...


No comments: