Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ROBIN THICKE SAYS MARVIN GAYE'S FAMILY CAN'T SUE HIM FOR 'BLURRED LINES' - HE WAS TOO DRUNK AND HIGH TO WRITE IT: Maybe you've heard, ROBIN THICKE and PHARRELL WILLIAMS are being sued by the estate of MARVIN GAYE, which claims that "Blurred Lines" is a rip-off of Marvin's "Got to Give It Up".

Well, in a deposition from earlier this year that was just released, Robin admitted to having nothing to do with the writing of the mega-hit even though he'd said in numerous interviews that he did, and that Marvin Gaye was an influence.

But in the deposition, he did an about-face saying he was there when it was written, but that he was too drunk and high on pills to contribute much. He then proceeded to throw Pharrell under the bus. "I wanted to be more involved than I actually was by the time, nine months later, it became a huge hit and I wanted credit. So I started kind of convincing myself that I was a little more part of it than I was...but the reality is, is that Pharrell had the beat and he wrote almost every single part of the song."

Thicke also claimed he was "high and drunk every time I did an interview last year" and that it wasn't uncommon for him to start the day with a Vicodin "and then I would fill up a water bottle with vodka and drink it before and during my interviews."

When asked during the deposition if he's an honest person, he answered,  "No. That's why I'm separated...I told my wife the truth. That's why she left me."

WATCH WENDY WILLIAMS LITERALLY EAT CROW: WENDY WILLIAMS once bet that KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST'S marriage wouldn't last more than 72 days -- the length of Kim's previous marriage to KRIS HUMPHRIES -- and that if it did she'd "eat crow". It has. In fact, it's been nearly four months and the couple is still together.

So, on her show yesterday, Wendy made good on her bet. Williams had a chef come in and cook her up a batch of gumbo using actual crow meat. She then donned a crow bib and literally ate crow, which she described as "not so bad." (Scroll to 4:40 mark)




Meanwhile ... not only are Kim and Kanye still going strong, they want to reproduce again. Kim talked about it in an Australian TV interview, saying they're "trying" and that it's "all in God's hands."

And of course no trip to Australia would be complete if Kim didn't take a selfie with a koala ...


ALLEGED LAST AUDIO RECORDING OF JOAN RIVERS REVEALS "PROBLEMS" WITH HER VOICE: Is this the last-ever recording of JOAN RIVERS? The New York Post reports the audio, which can currently be found on Youtube, was taped on August 28, the very day she underwent a procedure at Yorkville Endoscopy from which she never awoke.

Rivers supposedly made a test recording for a radio ad for her friend Brad Zimmerman's upcoming off-Broadway show. On it, her normally brash pipes falter and she coughs. "My voice has been bothering me," she explained. "I don't know what it is."



Joan is also heard complaining about her health. "I feel like s**t," she says. "I'm tired already."

Rivers died September 4, after doctors had put her in a medically-induced coma after she went into cardiac arrest during the endoscopy.

No comments: